The goal of Facilitating Change is to empower and enable staff to progress in the journey to high reliability through the implementation of sustainable process and performance improvements.
Why Does Change so Often Fail?
Cultures ultimately must change from a fix-it mindset to a continuous improvement approach, where everyone within the organization has two roles: the role they were hired for and a role in improvement. This means everyone within the organization must be trained in some form of process improvement, including change management methods, relative to their role.
Facilitating Change is used for healthcare organizations leadership training, High Reliability Training, process improvement training, internal marketing, branding, and more:
- Invest in your leaders and their teams to develop vibrant improvement and safety cultures that are essential to high reliability transformation.
- Transformation is not easy and will take time, but so do most things that are truly worth it. We can help.
- Imagine what your organization would look like if 20 percent of your employees saw improvement in the way they work every day? How about 50 percent? Or 80 percent?
Facilitating Change Model
The benefits of using Facilitating Change model include:
- Understand how culture can help and hinder change efforts.
- Apply the four component, user-friendly Facilitating Change model.
- Learn and take away practical tools to facilitate change and sustain the gains of improvement.
- Immediately apply toolkit to all change initiatives and in daily work.
We are your partners. We are nationally recognized speakers, teachers, coaches, and mentors on all critical components of a highly reliable health care organization.